Have you ever wondered why for some people weight loss and health comes naturally, while others struggle tremendously on a daily basis?A lot has to to with the mind, when we are ready to make positive changes, we have practiced acceptance and we recognize that we are ready for that change, but the truth is most of us try very hard to make something happen when we are not ready or when our minds and hearts are not quite there yet.
Psychologists estimate that we each have around 60,000 thoughts a day. Most of these are not only unconscious, but they're very similar to thoughts that you had the day before, and they have a huge impact upon the quality of your life, affecting everything from your relationships to how you feel about your body.
Our thoughts are very powerful, and once you become aware of any critical thoughts, you can replace them with positive, encouraging affirmations. When you are on a process of healing, managing chronic illness, or trying to lose weight to improve your health, is it important to become aware of the negative self-chatter that goes on inside you.
Here are some positive affirmations to use on a regular basis on your journey to health:
1. I can heal my body. I am healing my body. My body is healing.
2. Letting go of the past is good for me. It is safe for me to let go.
3. I am choosing progress over perfection.
4. Making small changes is becoming easier for me.
5. I am feeling healthier and stronger with each day that passes.
6. My health is improving and so is my life.
7. It's safe for me to be myself.
8. Trusting my body is becoming easier and easier
9. I don’t need to be faster or slower; I am going at the exact perfect pace for me
10. I am stronger than I know.
Remember: Stay positive and practice acceptance!